Whether you are an entrepreneur, student, parent, teacher, careers’ professional or employer; whether you’re starting, changing or stuck in your career, Passion Pays can be a valuable resource for you and for people around you.
- Why do so few people get prosperous, when most of us struggle to make ends meet? What am I missing?
- What do those lucky people know that I don’t know?
- What is the difference between those who lead their lives and their teams to success and those who do not?
- Some people seem to always have 10 approaches to solve a problem, how do they exploit challenges and obstacles?
- What can inspire young people to create a better future for themselves?
- How can I contribute my talents to the world and get paid for it?
- How do I fit into this crazy world?
- Is it a utopia to be both ‘spiritual’ and rich?
- Why doesn’t my hard work pay off?
If you are asking yourself these questions, you’re in perfect company. In this timely, breakthrough book, Genevieve de Lacaze, aka GenieCoach, takes a personal and societal approach to put Passion in a whole new light: the heart-rooted energy that drives us to inspire and create a better future for ourselves, our businesses, our communities and humanity. Blending humour, motivation, understanding and straight talk, Genevieve leads us on a rewarding four-stage journey filled with enlightening games and stories, provocative questions, hard-hitting points and practical wisdom.
Genevieve personally interviewed 30 inspiring men and women, from diverse backgrounds and passions, to feature as real-life exemplars of how passion pays. Get inside the minds of people like you who are making a living doing what they love, and learn exactly how they do it.
with partner designers Asilia